Faster tunnel track creation for the buttonhole technique.
Nipro’s Biohole™ buttonhole device is a simple and effective tool in creating tunnel tracks for the buttonhole technique.
The Biohole™ stick is inserted into the needle track and reduces tunnel formation time from 2-3 months to 14 days, with less funnel deformation and fewer vascular access complications.
Access creation can be achieved as early as the second session, which makes for a less complicated and more comfortable experience all around.
- Reduced tunnel formation time from 2-3 months to 14 days 1
- Less tunnel deformation and fewer complications 1, 2
- Available in three different stick lengths
- Latex-free, DEHP-free
- Gamma sterilization
- Toma S. A timesaving method to create a fixed puncture route for the buttonhole technique; Nephrology dialysis and transplantation. 2003
- Marticorena RM. Use of the BioHole device for the creation of tunnel tracks for buttonhole cannulation of fistula for hemodialysis; Hemodial Int. 2011