Preventing Blood Spreading with Auto Priming Hemostatic Valve
Attention all nurses! Are you tired of worrying about needles stick injuries and cross-contamination? We have a solution for you!
Introducing our Safetouch Dialysis Cath Plus, which comes with a new locking mechanism and designed with your safety in mind. This mechanism is safe to use and reduce needle stick injuries, giving you peace of mind while you care for your patients.
Our auto priming hemostatic valve ensures that there is no backflow, which is essential for the prevention cross contamination from any blood contact.
Our product is specifically designed for nurses and healthcare professionals, ensuring that you can provide the best possible care to your patients without having to worry about the risk of needles stick injuries and cross-contamination. It’s easy to use, reliable, and provides a high level of protection for both you and your patients.
Don’t compromise on your safety when providing care to your patients. Order our new locking mechanism today and experience the peace of mind knowing you’re safe.
Prevents Blood spreading
• Reduces manipulations for the nurse
• Improves flexibility of the nurse as clamping the tube is no longer necessary
• Facilitates connection/disconnection of the bloodlines
• Valve automatically activated upon withdrawal of the needle
Prevents needle stick injuries
• Passive and non-reversible safety mechanism
• Unique locking mechanism
• Pre-removal activation: immediate shielding of needle upon withdrawal from catheter
Plastic fistula needles
- Prevent vascular access complications and their associated increased costs