Drug susceptibility testing for tuberculosis based on line probe assay.
Genoscholar PZA TB II detects tuberculosis resistance to pyrazinamide, based on gene mutations.
- Detection of resistance to pyrazinamide, based on gene mutations
- Sample preparation from sputum or culture
- Test result within 1 day
- Kit contains necessary solutions/reagents for DNA amplification and DNA detection steps
- Manual analysis or automated analyzer (Multi-Blot NS-4800)
- For more information, we invite you to contact our IVD team.